Terms & Conditions
This section sets out the terms that apply to your use of the Ready, Set, Move website and resources (printed and digital). Your continued use of our Services indicates to Ready, Set, Move that you agree with these General Terms, as updated from time to time. We may change these General Terms from time to time, so please check back regularly.
- Content created by Ready, Set, Move owns or licenses from third parties all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property that exists in the Services. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the graphics, logos or other materials from our Services unless you have our specific permission.
- Content posted by you - Any content that you post to our Services (e.g. photos, videos and comments) is your responsibility, and you must make sure that you have the necessary rights to post that content (e.g. by obtaining permission of copyright owners if necessary or by obtaining permission to use personal information of third parties). By posting any content, you also give TAD a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide right to use and reproduce that content.
- Third party copyright infringement – Ready, Set, Move follows the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other relevant copyright legislation as applicable. If you believe that someone else is using your copyright or trademark without your permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the infringement.
- Respect the Ready, Set, Move Community – Stay respectful by adhering to the following:
- You must not collect user’s content using automated means
- You must not interfere with our website, upload viruses or other malicious code
- You must not bully, intimidate or harass anyone
- You must not post any content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, or otherwise violates the law, or that is discriminatory, hateful, pornographic, threatening or violent
- Resources Ready, Set, Move provides you – TAD takes great care with its Services and we endeavour to keep them accurate, error-free, and free of any offensive material. However, you use the site at your own risk and Ready, Set, Move will not be liable for any costs or losses you incur through your use of our Services. Whilst we may include on our Services links to third party websites or resources, Ready, Set, Move is not responsible for such third parties and you use those websites or resources at your own risk.
- Fundraising events or activities – If you choose to host or organise a fundraising event or activity (Event) as part of your Ready, Set, Move campaign, you accept that you are responsible for the organization and running of the Event, which includes acquiring any necessary permits, permissions and/or insurance, and complying with all legal requirements, required to hold said Event. There may be risks and dangers inherent to an Event, and by choosing to host it you understand and accept that Ready, Set, Move will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss incurred in connection with your Event.
- Participating in a hosted Ready, Set, Move Event– You acknowledge that if you participate in a Ready, Set, Move Event of any sort, you do so at your own risk and that Ready, Set, Move will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss you suffer as a result.
- Your participation – Any involvement in Ready, Set, Move should only be undertaken with consideration given to your existing physical health, any medical conditions you may have and advice from appropriate health professionals. The information provided on this site, any Ready, Set, Move materials, and any linked sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care or advice particularly in relation to the suitability or safety of any given activity. Ready, Set, Move will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss related to your involvement in the Ready, Set, Move.
- Parental Consent - It is a condition of use of this Website that any person under the age of 16 participating in Ready, Set, Move be appropriately supervised by an adult. Where a child is under the age of 12, they must only operate the Website under the direct supervision of a parent or carer. We may refuse access to the Website to any child under the age of 16 until we receive permission from their parent or guardian.
- Campaign period - The Ready, Set, Move campaign opens in September through to December 31st.
- Refunds – If you have made a donation in error, Ready, Set, Move is happy to refund you provided you notify TAD as soon as possible.
Our rights – Ready, Set, Move may remove any content posted by you or prevent access by you to our Services at its entire discretion. Any failure by TAD to enforce our rights under these General Terms is not a waiver and we remain entitled to enforce our rights.
Teams – If you are signed up to a Ready, Set, Move Team and the page indicates such, Ready, Set, Move may share your personal information with the team captain, in order to enable communication to flow to Ready, Set, Move, or to you as an individual.
Entities and governing law – Ready, Set, Move is powered by TAD (ABN 82002042462). These General Terms form an agreement between you and TAD, and is subject to the laws of State, Australia.
- If you change your mind about your online donation, please send us your request for refund within 20 calendar days of the date in which you made your donation. We will honour your request. Refund requests based on a change of mind and after 20 calendar days will not accepted.
Disclaimer: We’re very proud of some of the health benefits participants have enjoyed as a result of their participation in Ready, Set, Move. We would like to ensure, however, that while participating in this campaign may have health benefits, TAD cannot provide any warranty whatsoever that this campaign will achieve your goals and has not considered your particular health requirements in developing this program.
You must not rely on the information on this website, in TAD communications or printed materials as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, TAD is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
TAD and its respective officers, employees and agents shall have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, which you may incur, arising either directly or indirectly from your participation in Ready, Set, Move
To the full extent permitted by law, TAD disclaims any and all warranties and guarantees, express or implied:
- regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to in TAD materials, TAD website and/or of any linked sites; and
- regarding the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to in Ready, Set, Move materials, Ready, Set, Move website and/or on any linked sites; and
- that the Website, or its server are free of software viruses, the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that errors and defects will be corrected.