Logging your activity
Fitbit, Strava or MapMyFitness Apps.
Walking, running, wheeling, cycling, swimming, and skating can be logged through the apps:
- Download the app and set up your account.
- Log into your Ready, Set, Move dashboard and scroll down to “My Activity Tracking’
- Under the heading ‘Connect your preferred Fitness App’ click your chosen app.
- Follow the prompts to connect the fitness app to your account.
- When you start your activity click 'Start your workout' in the app on your phone.
- Once you end your workout, save your workout. Your distance will be published to the tally on your page the following day (please allow 24 hours).
When you start each walk, run, wheel or cycle select 'Start your workout' in the app on your phone.
Once you end your workout, save your workout and your distance will be published to the tally on your page the following day (please allow 24 hours).
Points to note:
When using Fitbit, you must ‘start’ an activity and 'save it'. Your daily movement will not automatically add to your page. If you are having issues, try syncing through BOTH your Fitbit, and the Fitbit app on your smartphone. When using MapMyFitness, you must ‘start’ your workout, ‘stop’ your workout, and then ‘SAVE’ your workout.
Manually through your Ready, Set, Move profile
All activities can be logged here.
You can enter your activity manually through your dashboard so they will appear on your fundraising page. This is a great option if you’re using a pedometer, don't use a fitness app or use a different method of tracking your workouts.
- Login to your dashboard and select ‘My Fitness Activity’.
- Under ‘Add activity’, enter the date and distance/reps etc.
- The activity will now appear on your fundraising page!